International Law and American Constitutional Law
Financing of Infrastructure by international banking sector across 6 continents – World Bank Environmental and Social Sustainability Standards/Safeguards
- IFC Performance Standards, World Bank Safeguards Step-by-Step Processing and Procedures for Regular Lending, Supervision of Safeguards Policies, Use of Country Systems to Address Environmental and Social Safeguard Issues in World Bank Projects.
Financing of climate change
- Fundamentals of World Bank Operations, Development Policy Lending (DPL), Emergency Projects
- GFDRR Workshop Training on Operational Aspects of Emergency Projects
- Orientation Course for New Staff Working on Water; EAP Disaster Supply Chain Management Workshop.
Financing and project management for cities
- Approaches to Urban Land Development: From Brownfield Redevelopment to Industrial Competitiveness
- Sustainable Urban Development and Climate Change.
Financing and project management of energy projects
- Electric Power Systems: Operations and Planning, Components and Basics, and Climate Change Topics
- Concentrated Solar Power: A new source of renewable energy
- Privatization in the Power Sector: Power Sector Regulation Securing Investments in Power Sectors under Reform.